Corporate Training Programs
About NHTI Corporate Solutions
- Training & Development Programs
- Training on Accelerating Performance- TAP Series
- Training for Optimal Performance- TOP Series
- Mystery Shopping
- Diploma of Retail Management
- Recruitment Services
- Employee Opinion Surveys
- Business Consultancy
National Hospitality Training Institute (NHTI) is a premier hospitality training institute in the Kingdom providing quality education to the hospitality, tourism & retail industry and contributes to the government initiative for localization process and national capability building in human capital.
Our objective is to offer customized solutions for the training needs of the industry and to deliver it through a skilled team of trainers and industry professionals keeping in mind the industry best practices.
We are happy to announce the offerings of Training Programs (in-house, seminars, public workshops) 2009. The offerings have been designed keeping in mind the ever increasing needs of individuals and organizations as they enter the competitive arena. We have tried to include a wide variety of courses spanning the skills required to navigate the unchartered waters of a difficult year as firms battle to retain market share and brand equity through quality service.
Should your needs require skills other than those included in these offerings, please revert and we will be happy to design courses tailored to your specific needs.
In the coming few days, we will seek an appointment with your office to offer our products and work on partnering towards the skills enhancement of the existing Bahraini workforce in the hospitality industry under the training levy scheme.
Corporate Solutions Offerings 2009
The NHTI Corporate Solutions Training Approach
We have a dedicated team of professional trainers with varied backgrounds and diverse experience. National Hospitality Training Institute (NHTI) Corporate Solutions offer a broad spectrum of training courses, many of them in partnership with well-established organizations and/or internationally known trainers. Some of our organizational partners
- American Hotel and Lodging Association, USA
- Australian Retailers Association (ARA) (Australia)
- City and Guilds, UK
- Institute of Commercial Management , UK
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, UK
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety, UK
Some recent events
- Management and Leadership Training for Retail Managers – Al Bandar Trading (Centrepoint Group)
- Customer Service for Retail supervisors – Al Bandar Trading (Centrepoint group)
- Food and Beverage Skills- Al Hoakair Hotels Division- Holiday Inn, Golden Tulip and Tulip Inn- Riyadh
- Food and Beverage Skills- Al Hoakair Hotels Division- Holiday Inn, Golden Tulip and Tulip Inn- Jeddah
- Food and Beverage Skills- Al Hoakair Hotels Division- Holiday Inn, Golden Tulip and Tulip Inn- Al Khobar
- Customer Care, BMMI (2006) Refresher course in Customer Care, BMMI (2006)
Some of our clients
- Al Hokair Hotels Division- Holiday Inn, Golden Tulip, Tulip Inn Hotels
- AL Bandar Trading- Centerpoint, City Plaza, Shoemart, Babyshop,